Wesley Berry is a company that gathers orders from people wanting to send flowers out of town.Instead of googling a florist in the town you want to send to and choosing a real florist, people are duped into thinking that they have found a "florist" that delivers personally everywhere.

They promise you everything from exact flowers to exact delivery times, charge a fee, and send the order to a local florist to fill. They keep the service fee and give the local florist only the price of the item you choose--so the first thing the florist does is takes a 10.00 delivery charge from the price of your flowers--you now get a 40.00 arrangement instead of the 50.00 one that was chosen--and you have PAID Wesley Berry to rip you off--as far as their "DISCOUNT" all flower arrangements are marked up, then "discounted" adding insult to injury. Wesley Berry cannot guarantee anything, because they are not the people actually making the delivery(unless they stick some flowers in a box and send them a week late). Florists don't want to fill Wesley Berry orders because they are not given enough money, or very often not enough notice to design and dekiver something for a 10:00 funeral service when they receive the order at 9:00.

Holidays are the worst, because Wesley Berry never "shuts off" they keep on collecting your money and promising a timely delivery---USE A LOCAL FLORIST.

Other websites such as flowers sent today, just flowers, 800 flowers, etc do the same thing--USE A LOCAL FLORIST YOU WILL GET THE BEST SERVICE BECAUSE YOU ARE THEIR CUSTOMER--THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ADVISE YOU, ARRANGE FOR A TIMELY DELIVERY, AND YOU WILL GET THE FLOWERS YOU PAY FOR!!I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

As someone who works in a small local flower shop, I can say with 100% certainty that everything you said is correct.Wesley Berry is an order gatherer who then sends all their orders to other florists to fill.

Many times they send us just a portion of what people pay, and there have been times when we've gotten orders from them where they gave us $30 total to make and deliver an arrangement, but the arrangement the customer had ordered was well over $100. There's no way we can fill the order to make it look like the one the customer ordered for the amount of money given to us. The best advice I can give you? USE A LOCAL FLORIST.

If you want to send flowers to someone who isn't in your area, find a local florist in their area and go through them.You will get the most for your money that way, and you can actually get what you want.