2.0

Flowers ordered for mother's day showed a shipping date of 5 may.They actually arrived on Monday may 9.

A dozen dead roses. They where shipped without any water. What else could expect but dead flowers. Customer service, WHAT A JOKE.

Unintelligible agents, they barely speak English. Their response was to refer the matter to the back office. Back office must be where they take people's cash, take it to the bank and never deliver the promised product. After speaking to this joke of a company I do not expect any satisfaction.

Save your money, look for a reputable local flower shop.Great intentions ruined by scam of a company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments