2.8

Looked online for SanDiego florist. My godchild just got engaged. They had under best sellers, orange roses for $24.99 and options to upgrade, I took the highest upgrade and paid $90 plus dollars. Six roses. Contacted them and they blew me off totally.

Their reply:Hi sorry that you feel that way, we filled to value with the amount, Roses are regular over 80.00 that’s not included the handling charge and sales charges

stephanie

My question 80.00 for what a dozen? six? I had a $40 discount from Google and still got 6 roses for $90 plus. I buy a LOT of flowers. Never paid over ninety dollars for six roses.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "send molly hamill a dozen more roses" as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about roses from Wesley Berry Flowers was that i took the highest upgrade and got 6 flowers, that they said they were in san diego and they are not and when i contacted them they blew me off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments