Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry's FROZEN flower delivery!
I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at her place of business on 02/14/2012. The flowers arrived a day early on her day off, and they arrived FROZEN with several blooms already off the stems with the rest wilted. I enclosed a photo of the flowers in my second e-mail to them. I have asked for a refund which was denied and offered store credit. I informed the company that I had no desire to place another order with them and that I would be giving them a bad review. I was informed that only 5% of their orders were derived through online purchases. I am assuming that to infer my bad rating is inconsequential to them.
Desired Settlement: Refund
Desired Outcome: Total item cost including handling and shipping charges is $51.00. I would like a complete refund as I had to make an additional purchase from a local florist for my wife for Valentine's day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hugs And Kisses Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20.. This company is a rip off.. They don't read ur meter its estimated..."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."