I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at her place of business on 02/14/2012. The flowers arrived a day early on her day off, and they arrived FROZEN with several blooms already off the stems with the rest wilted. I enclosed a photo of the flowers in my second e-mail to them. I have asked for a refund which was denied and offered store credit. I informed the company that I had no desire to place another order with them and that I would be giving them a bad review. I was informed that only 5% of their orders were derived through online purchases. I am assuming that to infer my bad rating is inconsequential to them.
Desired Settlement: Refund
Desired Outcome: Total item cost including handling and shipping charges is $51.00. I would like a complete refund as I had to make an additional purchase from a local florist for my wife for Valentine's day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hugs And Kisses Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I ordered a beagle off the site 4 years ago and he's been nothing but an angel. I did have an issue with his health when he arrived (slight kennel..."
- "on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri. On April 13th I took it in for..."
- "I went in for a fade to pompadour today. The lady who cut it kinked a quarter sized hole in the side. Horribly uneven clipping on the other side. NEVER..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."