Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry's FROZEN flower delivery!
I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at her place of business on 02/14/2012. The flowers arrived a day early on her day off, and they arrived FROZEN with several blooms already off the stems with the rest wilted. I enclosed a photo of the flowers in my second e-mail to them. I have asked for a refund which was denied and offered store credit. I informed the company that I had no desire to place another order with them and that I would be giving them a bad review. I was informed that only 5% of their orders were derived through online purchases. I am assuming that to infer my bad rating is inconsequential to them.
Desired Settlement: Refund
Desired Outcome: Total item cost including handling and shipping charges is $51.00. I would like a complete refund as I had to make an additional purchase from a local florist for my wife for Valentine's day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hugs And Kisses Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY. FIRST THEY CAME EARLY. THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Defy supply deals in subpar product and will not return your money when damaged product shows up. We recieved damaged product and returned it to them and now they..."
- "I have been patronizing Arbey's fir as long as I can remember. It's not one specific location, it's all of them. My last issue was we ordered 2 ham and..."