Fredericktown, Missouri

I couldn't AGREE more with everyone on this site.This company, by whatever name, is a total sham and I'm not actually sure ANYONE actually has received flowers from them.

I found them off a Google search under the name Flower Delivery Express but the same dishonest people behind that are also under Wesley Berry flowers and other names. They do this to confuse people as there are few complaints for Flower Delivery Express but tons for Wesley Berry, which I found out after my Valentine's Day flowers never arrived and I couldn't reach anyone. These people are not overwhelmed or incompetent florists, they are DISHONEST criminal low lifes who take people's money for loved ones funerals, anniversaries, valentines, etc. and simply steal it with no intention of following through.

Everyone should contact the Better Business Bureau and the local township of West Bloomfield, Michigan, where they are based, and ensure that others don't have to deal with this.The company should no longer exist, it's that simple.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I've started a facebook page dedicated to this subject "Wesley Berry Flowers SCAM". Plesae post your story and pictures of what you received.

We experienced the same BAIT & SWITCH as you did. Ordered $83 for a Teleflora Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement, got the same lousy arrangement you did..worth maybe $5. And they are already dying.

We got the same email "sorry, here's your $40 store credit".

I've complained to them since Monday 2/13/12.

The one thing that finally worked was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on his www.linkedin.com profile by an inmail. I got a call within 30 minutes from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x248. She has promised a FULL refund to our credit card within 5-7 business days.

Hoping this really does happen

Don't call the 1-800 number, all you will get is a busy tone, I called the number off the fedex shipping label.....call 248-668-2881. My flowers arrived a day late, I went on fedex with the tracking number and they didn't leave Michigan until after 9pm....and I am in Texas, plus we did not received the $8 Mylar balloon we ordered.......learning experience! I always google the company prior to ordering but online, but hubby doesn't....

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan.This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks......we can change things...