Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry SCAM
I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express.
We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth $5.
I have complained since 2/13/12 to this company, receiving a slap in the face offer of $40 store credit. The only thing that worked to receive a refund was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on www.linkedin.com by an inmail. I received a call from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x 248, within 30 minutes stating I will receive a full refund to my credit card. We will see.
I have started a facebook page that I would like customers like myself to post your pictures of what you ordered and what you received. Wesley Berry's facebook will only take down your negative comments within a day after you post.
Let's stand up and help others who have been duped by these crooks!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Teleflora Possibly Pink Deluxe Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "My grill is falling apart please fix or replace it . The paint is coming off and it's rusted. 1 year old ..."
- "On occasion I have had to contact Customer Service for many organizations. Occasionally, the first rep I speak with is able to resolve the issue. More often than not I..."