Reno, Nevada

I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express.

We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth $5.

I have complained since 2/13/12 to this company, receiving a slap in the face offer of $40 store credit. The only thing that worked to receive a refund was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on www.linkedin.com by an inmail. I received a call from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x 248, within 30 minutes stating I will receive a full refund to my credit card. We will see.

I have started a facebook page that I would like customers like myself to post your pictures of what you ordered and what you received. Wesley Berry's facebook will only take down your negative comments within a day after you post.

Let's stand up and help others who have been duped by these crooks!!!

Review about: Teleflora Possibly Pink Deluxe Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

After receiving terrible customer service on trying to place an order I called your number to get it canceled. I spoke with a Paige who said she would cancel my order and credit my account since the order is a week from now. I have already contacted Bank of America on behalf of filing a dispute if the charge goes through.

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY.I ORDERED A STANDING SPRAY CONTAINING YELLOW ROSES AND WHITE LILIES.

PRICE WAS 133.AND SOME CHANGE.WHAT I RECEIVED WAS A VASE OF FLOWERS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND 30.00 PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL BE VERY VERY SORRY

hi, Im a florist that these company job the orders out to the are nothing but order collectors that up the price and do not pass on to store filling the orders most of the time the give us incomplete info and delivery times. shop local

gooden

so do I

I ordered this Monday a Valentins Day Bouquet there was no indication that they wouldn't arrived on time . Because of that I was sure about it my wife gets her Bouquet on Tuesday ( otherwise I wouldn't order ).

She didn't get it on Valentins Day . Thinking that it would be meaningless sending flowers to another Day, I replied a request for canceling the order on Wed 02-15 .

We're both mad that the flowers still got delivered. My wife couldnt refuse the flowers, because she wasn't at home when the florist came The Florist just gave the bouquet to the neighbours with a notification at the door the flowers are next door to pick up.

Seriously??? First a late delivery on a special Day, second I canceled the order. AND the flowers looking cheap as well .

Attempted to call to complain and was on hold FOREVER and unable to reach a person at the company, only a complaint line which i am sure is kept busy FULL TIME. I will never ever order from flower delivery express it's a ***

We should definetly stand up for it, to prevent the same happening to another innocent victim .

My wife would like to add you on Facebook so she post the picture on your wall.

I will send them an email to linkedin.com as well . They offered us a $ 40 store credit. It's unacceptable they could give us the money back at least since they dont know how to do business.

By the way this company is crooked . I ordered from flower...

James
to gooden Boston, Massachusetts, United States #611340

I have a terrible experience with Wesly Berry Flowers.I ordered the flowers to be delivered on the feb 13, but they did not deliver them.

I emailed to inform them that they flowers must be deliver on the feb 14 if not, they must cancelled them. They sent me an email by claiming that they cannot guaratee delivery on the feb 14, so I told them to cancel the deliovery. Around 6pm, on feb 14, they said that they had successfully deliver your order. Yet the recipient did not get any flowers.

Now, they send an email saying that they did not have necessary information to complete delivery. Why did they say they deliver the flowers when they did not.

This company should be out of business.