Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry SCAM

2105 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express.

We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth $5.

I have complained since 2/13/12 to this company, receiving a slap in the face offer of $40 store credit. The only thing that worked to receive a refund was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on www.linkedin.com by an inmail. I received a call from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x 248, within 30 minutes stating I will receive a full refund to my credit card. We will see.

I have started a facebook page that I would like customers like myself to post your pictures of what you ordered and what you received. Wesley Berry's facebook will only take down your negative comments within a day after you post.

Let's stand up and help others who have been duped by these crooks!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
2105 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 02, 2015 #1042459

After receiving terrible customer service on trying to place an order I called your number to get it canceled. I spoke with a Paige who said she would cancel my order and credit my account since the order is a week from now. I have already contacted Bank of America on behalf of filing a dispute if the charge goes through.

0 0 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026268

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY. I ORDERED A STANDING SPRAY CONTAINING YELLOW ROSES AND WHITE LILIES. PRICE WAS 133.AND SOME CHANGE. WHAT I RECEIVED WAS A VASE OF FLOWERS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND 30.00 PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL BE VERY VERY SORRY

1 0 Reply

Jun 27, 2015 #1000443

hi, Im a florist that these company job the orders out to the are nothing but order collectors that up the price and do not pass on to store filling the orders most of the time the give us incomplete info and delivery times. shop local

2 0 Reply
gooden

Feb 16, 2012 #431448

so do I

I ordered this Monday a Valentins Day Bouquet there was no indication that they wouldn't arrived on time . Because of that I was sure about it my wife gets her Bouquet on Tuesday ( otherwise I wouldn't order ).

She didn't get it on Valentins Day . Thinking that it would be meaningless sending flowers to another Day, I replied a request for canceling the order on Wed 02-15 .

We're both mad that the flowers still got delivered. My wife couldnt refuse the flowers, because she wasn't at home when the florist came The Florist just gave the bouquet to the neighbours with a notification at the door the flowers are next door to pick up.

Seriously??? First a late delivery on a special Day, second I canceled the order. AND the flowers looking cheap as well .
Attempted to call to complain and was on hold FOREVER and unable to reach a person at the company, only a complaint line which i am sure is kept busy FULL TIME. I will never ever order from flower delivery express it's a ***

We should definetly stand up for it, to prevent the same happening to another innocent victim .

My wife would like to add you on Facebook so she post the picture on your wall.

I will send them an email to linkedin.com as well . They offered us a $ 40 store credit. It's unacceptable they could give us the money back at least since they dont know how to do business.

By the
... Show more

2 0 Reply
James

Feb 19, 2013 #611340 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I have a terrible experience with Wesly Berry Flowers. I ordered the flowers to be delivered on the feb 13, but they did not deliver them. I emailed to inform them that they flowers must be deliver on the feb 14 if not, they must cancelled them. They sent me an email by claiming that they cannot guaratee delivery on the feb 14, so I told them to cancel the deliovery. Around 6pm, on feb 14, they said that they had successfully deliver your order. Yet the recipient did not get any flowers. Now, they send an email saying that they did not have necessary information to complete delivery. Why did they say they deliver the flowers when they did not. This company should be out of business.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.