Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry SCAM
I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express.
We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth $5.
I have complained since 2/13/12 to this company, receiving a slap in the face offer of $40 store credit. The only thing that worked to receive a refund was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on www.linkedin.com by an inmail. I received a call from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x 248, within 30 minutes stating I will receive a full refund to my credit card. We will see.
I have started a facebook page that I would like customers like myself to post your pictures of what you ordered and what you received. Wesley Berry's facebook will only take down your negative comments within a day after you post.
Let's stand up and help others who have been duped by these crooks!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Teleflora Possibly Pink Deluxe Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "I ordered a bouquet called the Dragonfly, described as consisting of pink Asiatic lilies, light pink roses, light pink alstroemeria & white waxflowers, accented with leatherleaf fern and decorated with..."
- "The site can be searched and you will find content of interest. However if you pay $1.99 and log in, there is no way the find the content you..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."