I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express.
We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth $5.
I have complained since 2/13/12 to this company, receiving a slap in the face offer of $40 store credit. The only thing that worked to receive a refund was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on www.linkedin.com by an inmail. I received a call from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x 248, within 30 minutes stating I will receive a full refund to my credit card. We will see.
I have started a facebook page that I would like customers like myself to post your pictures of what you ordered and what you received. Wesley Berry's facebook will only take down your negative comments within a day after you post.
Let's stand up and help others who have been duped by these crooks!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Teleflora Possibly Pink Deluxe Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "SCAM ALERT!!! I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear. In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows..."
- "Yes they play this same game for years . . . slander slag other people trying to get your business then when they cannot supply the service or provide references..."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- "Bought a GE Profile Advantium Microwave in July of 07. The model number was SCB2001KKS02. Just over 3 yrs of use and the touchpad has shorted and made the oven..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."