We ordered a floral spray for a relatives funeral 2 days before the funeral.1 hour before the funeral was to begin I get an email from Wesley Berry stating "we do not have the necessary order information to complete delivery".

I emailed them immediately and tried to call. Trying to call is a waste of time, the only way you get to speak to a person is if you press 1 to order an arrangement. The person taking the orders says they can't help you and tells you to email them. 2 days later I get a canned apology letter from the CEO giving me a discount on my next order.

At that point I wanted nothing else to do with them until I got my Visa bill and realized they charged me for the delivery that never made it. Once again I have sent them no less than 5 emails and tried calling at least 10 times and there is no response or I can't get through.

As of now I am disputing their bill with my visa card.Boy am I pissed.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more