Nothing was delivered to the Church at all. Both arrangements went missing???? I called and asked for the arrangements to be sent to the house around the corner from the church. One flimsy bouquet showed up three hours later!! No refunds, no responses to complaints. Scam artists and fraudsters. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They are not florists they just send the order on to a local florist to complete but they don't send them all your money and they don't send the information in time for the required delivery. I investigated because I paid for two arrangements and found out they only passed the money on for one!!

They have a complaint button on their website that says they are endorsed by the Better Business Bureau; if you use it, the email is diverted back to them and the BBB never sees it!!!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Taking my money on false pretenses.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Same Day Delivery Service Review from Colleyville, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more