I ordered a Thomas Kinkaide arrangement (which my daughter collects) to be delivered for Christmas.It arrived via FedEx not recognizable as a floral arrangment.

When she opened the box the ceramic figurine was broken, the greenery was smashed and there were no flowers to be found. It looked nothing like the picture showed online. When I called Wesley Berry, their customer service was unacceptable/nonexistant. They offered to replace the arrangment with last year's edition - which my daughter already has.

When I told them this was not acceptable they offered a gift card for a fraction of what the arrangment was worth. The company was hesistant to give out names and numbers of contacts above who I was speaking to. This matter was never resolved with Berry and I had to call in a credit dispute to my credit card company.

Only after all this did I read these postings.DO NOT use this company!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more