Wesley Berry Flowers is a SCAM.I ordered with 'rush' delivery on a Monday it is now Thurs After several phone calls & hours on the phone, found they delivered to the wrong address.

A short stocky Hispanic man took the flowers for my tall blond blue-eyed tall daughter. Then they blamed me for the error. Claimed I gave them incorrect information. The service people were rude!

Laughed and replied, well what do you want me to do? It's your fault.

Don't use.Go on the internet or phone book and use a local florist.SCAM SCAM SCAM RUDE RUDE RUDE

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Brenda,

I am really sorry about the confusion with your order. Unfortunately, because the address entered online was incorrect, the flowers were not delivered to the correct location. The address entered online was not your daughters address, but because it was a valid address we didn't catch the error. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the level of service you received from our customer service, and I have already reviewed all of the phone recordings. I will personally see to it that this is handled in the most appropriate manner. You will recieve your store credit before the end of the day today, and again, I am very sorry for the confusion with your order. Please contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Kaity F.