GO SOMEWERE ELSE!!THEY ARE AWFUL!!

ORDERED FLOWERS (PAID ALOT OF MONEY) AND THEY WERE NOT DELIVERED WHEN PROMISED!! THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ON MONDAY (THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DELIVER THEM SATURDAY)!! THEN THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME A 40.00 CREDIT FOR MY INCONVENIENCE!!!! NEVER HAPPEND, NOR, DID I GET MY MONEY CREDITED BACK!!!!!

I AM TAKING THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT.............ITS THE PRINCIPLE!!!!!HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUISNESS!!!!!!!!!FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL NEVER EVER GO THROUGH THEM AGAIN, OR, RECOMMEND THEM.........THEY ARE CROOKS AND BY READING THE COMMENTS ON HERE, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT..........YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD WESLEY "CROOKS"FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

You should also file a dispute with your credit card company against Wesleys!I did & won the FULL amount due.

Wesleys wanted to refund only $32.00 of my $55.00 payment. Since they did nothing to earn the fees or taxes, I refused to accept the partial refund & instead, filed the dispute.

Now, I have the FULL amount due me & Wesleys will have to pay a fee for losing the dispute.Now, that is justice!

Good Luck!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more