GO SOMEWERE ELSE!!THEY ARE AWFUL!!

ORDERED FLOWERS (PAID ALOT OF MONEY) AND THEY WERE NOT DELIVERED WHEN PROMISED!! THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ON MONDAY (THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DELIVER THEM SATURDAY)!! THEN THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME A 40.00 CREDIT FOR MY INCONVENIENCE!!!! NEVER HAPPEND, NOR, DID I GET MY MONEY CREDITED BACK!!!!!

I AM TAKING THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT.............ITS THE PRINCIPLE!!!!!HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUISNESS!!!!!!!!!FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL NEVER EVER GO THROUGH THEM AGAIN, OR, RECOMMEND THEM.........THEY ARE CROOKS AND BY READING THE COMMENTS ON HERE, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT..........YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD WESLEY "CROOKS"FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

You should also file a dispute with your credit card company against Wesleys!I did & won the FULL amount due.

Wesleys wanted to refund only $32.00 of my $55.00 payment. Since they did nothing to earn the fees or taxes, I refused to accept the partial refund & instead, filed the dispute.

Now, I have the FULL amount due me & Wesleys will have to pay a fee for losing the dispute.Now, that is justice!

Good Luck!