I SENT FLOWERS TO A FRIEND FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND CHOSE NOT THE NORMAL NOR THE BETTER BUT THE BEST AND PAID $60 DOLLARS FOR WHAT WAS ADVERTISED AS A BOQUET OF ROSES. NOT ONE ROSE WAS SENT AND A SMALL MEASLY BOQUET OF CARNATIONS ARRIVED.

I PAID TWENTY DOLLARS FOR A BOX OF CHOCOLATES AND WAS OUTRAGED WHEN SHE TOLD ME SHE GOT A BOX OF RUSSEL STOVER CHOCOLATES.

DONT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF USING THIS FLORIST.THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE ON A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE AND ASK YOU TO EMAIL THEM INSTEAD AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I too am a disgruntled Wesley William/ Flower Delivery Express customer. I never did receive the flowers I was twice prommised so..I began researching this company and they are scam artist extraordinaire! They delete most negative FB comments as soon as they respond. They have blocked me for my negative comments so I am sending PMs to let ppl know a few things.....

They have a bad rep for not sending what is ordered. They have a "spoof" better business bureau site under their name on google...this is to make you think you have filed a legit claim when it actually goes right to them.

Their offer of $$$ of your next order will still cost you at least $20, probably more.

One thing I think might be effective is to complain to the FTD. They are an affiliate, and FTD IS a reputable company and wants to stay that way. They recommended I file a complaint with the real BBB (google directly not the one under Wesley Berry) and to call them to let them be aware of any issues.

These people need to be stopped!!!! I even think a class action law suit would be in order to assure refunds where refunds are due.

I will keep in touch if I learn more but for now you can do the things I mentioned above.

FTD-800-788-9000