First time, I ordered online for our aunts b-day and Wesley delivered the flower two days after her b-day.I called and complained, they apologized and gave me a credit.

I gave them a second chance a couple of days go. Ordered online some Christmas flowers again for my aunt. They deliver date was yesterday and she never received them. I will never use this company again, nor recommend this company.

If you want flowers for a important date, don't trust this company.I will never understand how this company has stayed in business for all these years.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Kaity WesleyBerryFlowers

I cannot apologize enough for missing the delivery date, not once, but twice. I would really appreciate it if you would contact me so I can take a look and your orders and see how we let this happen. I am available M-F, 9AM-6PM EST.

I hope to hear from you,

Kaity F.

Wesley Berry Flowers

248-669-5034 or ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more