I ordered flowers to be sent to my aunts funeral a week in advance.I put in every peice of information they could possibly need.

The day AFTER the funeral, they emailed to tell me they were working hard to try and fulfill my order in an expedited manner, but needed more information. Funny, they didn't say what information it was they needed. I wrote them a nasty letter back stating that the funeral was over, and I told them to make sure they refunded my credit card. I have not heard a single word back from them.

So, after reading other complaints, I guess I got ripped off and am going to have to fight them too. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! I am sooooo pissed, cuz I could not attend my favorite aunts funeral, so send a nice arrangement instead... so I thought!!!

I HATE this company. And WHAT customer service?

can't get them when you call, and they don't reply to emails.This company reminds me of

Tidebuy!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

lisa430
Victoria, Texas, United States #610840

I too bought flowers from Wesley Berry flowers for a funeral.A week later got a email stating that they never delivered.

For two days I called and emailed and got no response. This is what I did....I made a complaint with the BBB. Three days later I finally got my money and a response from the company. If you want your money make a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

They can not get way with this.

The more complaints they get the more they might get shut down.Hope this helps.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #587793

You need to find an actual florist in the town you are sending to. Call that local chamber of commerce or Funeral home and they will give you a real florist instead of some calling center taking 60 percent of order and sending it to the florist.

Or sending in a box via Fed ex