WESLEY BARRY FLOWERS ARE LIARS AND THIEFTS!!!!!!They should be put out of buisness.

I ordered a 75 areangment of tiger lillys and pink roses. Delivered hald dead daisys 3 days late! Called to complain was on phone 2 hrs, hung up on 3 times. And never returened my money and sent someone to pick the flowers back up.

Now i have to go through BBB to file a complaint. HORRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!They also told me that they could not crdit the full amount back on my card.

I would be charged a 30 percent resocking fee.Are they resocking dead flowers?!?

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers is a horrible flower shop with locations only in Michigan and he portrays his shops as nationwide and emplyees are treated just as bad as the poor customers....Store credits are a joke....Customer reps aren't allowed to tell you up front they are not in the city you want your flowers delivered too...There are whole towns out there that will not fill orders from Wesley Berry Flowers because he sells things on line with 20 dollar coupons then doesn't honor them...They also charge 15.99 to take your order not for delivery charge a handling charge yeah a charge to handle your wallet while you get robbed...And they are famous for their WOW FACTOR ....Wow I didn't order that...I would love to see this company exposed for all it's shady doings...you give flowers a bad name...BUYER BEWARE OF OWNER.......