I order flowers two days before the services for my Aunt from this place.I received an -email the night before saying "they needed more information" The e-mail went un-answered the phone played a loop message.

To make a long story short the plant was never delivered to the church because they did not "Know the time" When I finally reached someone on the phone they said, They were sorry and would sent it to my cousin's' home two days later.

When they called , my cousin said she had to run out and asked them to leave it in the back yard. They did..."in a neighbor's back yard" They then came back, picked up the plant from the neighbor's yard and took it to my cousin's home.

Since I am in GA and my cousin lives in NJ. I was not able to see the garbage they gave her. She said it is already dying in lest that a week.

It looked nothing like what I ordered. I felt so bad, because I sent the plant on behalf of the family. I ended up calling another florest and senting another plant.

Not only was I robbed, by this company,but I am hurt, angry and disappointed.Please don't subject your self to pain and disappointment by using "Wesley Berry Flowers"

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #600017

I ordered flowers from this company and they charged all these hidden costs after the order was :( placed!!! :( :( :(