I went on line to look for a locally owned floral business in Sun City West. Wesley Berry Flowers looked like a good florist with good pricing.

The experience was horrible from the beginning. The pricing was okay on the flowers; however, the additional charges, such as $4.95 for the enclosure card; the shipping and service fee of $19.99; the handling fee of $5.99 and the additional charges continue. The price was taken right back up to the original price instead of the discounted advertisement of $40.00 off the order.

I immediately called and canceled the order. After speaking to someone, obviously at a call center, I was told the order had been canceled. However, I also needed to speak to a customer service representative. After ten minutes I was disconnected.

Now my client has received the flowers. What a mess and a major disappointment. I do not recommend this company AT ALL!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was one of the worst experiences. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers and wesley berry flowers shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments