I'm Very UPSET! I ordered my to-be wife flowers & candy for her birthday.$90.08 worth. I made a mistake on the 1st try so I Reordered.

I ended up having to call Wesley Berry flowers & was told "Don't worry"

We'll refund your money & all that B S!

Well, I finally decided to just shop locally here in southern Louisiana

for a gift & Cancelled the entire order. It'll be a week soon & I've been charged $90.08 TWICE!! $180.16 Total for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but HIGH Blood Pressure!

If it takes me having to go to Michigan You can rest Assured I Will & I'll be bringing with me an Army of Attorneys!

THESE CROOKS MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I'm sorry for the frustration this entire process has caused you. Please contact me directly with your order information and I will personally make sure that this entire amount is refunded. I would also like to look and see how this happened and what the delay was.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Kaity F.

Wesley Berry Flowers

248-669-5034 or ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more