Spent $144 on a sympathy arrangement that included a $20 "premium upgrade." The only thing upgraded was the price.They charged me a $21 "Sales Fee." What is that?
A $7 vase fee (it was in a basket), a $17 shipping fee (within the same small town as the florist), a $2 handling fee, and a $10 Sunday delivery fee. Pitiful looking, very small arrangement was the end result. Very embarrassing when the recipient pointed them out at the funeral. The $40 "Google Customer Credit" they advertise is totally misleading when all the unbelievable "fees" are added in at the end.
PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY....YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not premium at all. What vase?
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Peace And Serenity Dishgarden
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!! smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I had been doing business with Spriritual Quest for a few years buying the occasional low dollar item. My main initial interest was an herbal supplement called Protandim. I was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."