Spent $144 on a sympathy arrangement that included a $20 "premium upgrade." The only thing upgraded was the price.They charged me a $21 "Sales Fee." What is that?

A $7 vase fee (it was in a basket), a $17 shipping fee (within the same small town as the florist), a $2 handling fee, and a $10 Sunday delivery fee. Pitiful looking, very small arrangement was the end result. Very embarrassing when the recipient pointed them out at the funeral. The $40 "Google Customer Credit" they advertise is totally misleading when all the unbelievable "fees" are added in at the end.

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY....YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not premium at all. what vase?" of wesley berry flowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments