Richmond, Texas

Spent $144 on a sympathy arrangement that included a $20 "premium upgrade." The only thing upgraded was the price.They charged me a $21 "Sales Fee." What is that?

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Worst place

A $7 vase fee (it was in a basket), a $17 shipping fee (within the same small town as the florist), a $2 handling fee, and a $10 Sunday delivery fee. Pitiful looking, very small arrangement was the end result. Very embarrassing when the recipient pointed them out at the funeral. The $40 "Google Customer Credit" they advertise is totally misleading when all the unbelievable "fees" are added in at the end.

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY....YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Peace And Serenity Dishgarden.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not premium at all. What vase? / $40
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more