Turnaround Time

By reading the other reviews, same old sh!!.Order 2 dozen roses on 9/11/14 on line as it stated same day delivery.

My wife was in the hospital for gall bladder surgery and I was hoping that the flowers would be there for her when she woke up. When I got my email confirmation for payment, LOL, it said they could not predict issues with delivery being held up for unseen circumstances. I paid almost $100 dollars with paypal. Well, you guessed it.

The flowers did not show up so I called like three different numbers the next day. Finally after 30 minutes of waiting, got a call center and all they could do was to take a message and forward it. What a joke. The message was that if the flowers could not be delivered by 5pm that day to cancel and refund my money.

I also sent an email with the same directions. 101 hours after I originally order the flowers, after calling FEDEX to hold them at their store for me to pick up because my wife was already out of the hospital, I finally got the flowers... These guys need to close their doors. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Next time I will check first.A!!HOLES

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments