1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 flower arrangements for my mother-in-law's funeral, and was guaranteed pink and purple flowers with the exquisite upgrade (twice the size of the regular bouquet) to arrive at 1:00 pm for the first viewing at 2:00 pm.The order wasn't even sent to the florist until 1:30 (yes, I didn't know that Wesley Berry isn't a florist in that town, just a company that contracts with FTD) and arrived at 4:30.

They were ugly, spindly yellow flowers in the regular size and I paid US$150 for that ***. I called customer service and after waiting for 30 minutes on hold, was offered $50 and coupons. I asked to speak to a manager and was guaranteed he would call tonight... that was 4 hours ago.

Don't waste your money with this horrible company.

They made a very sad day (a loved one's funeral) much more difficult.Shame on you Wesley Berry Flowers!

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and bad quality" of wesley berry funeral flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver product and awful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments