Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby.It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something that awful was delivered.

The arrangement did even remotely come close to look like what i had ordered. These people should not be in business. Of course, un be-knowing to me i placed my order thru a tele-marketer in Michigan. My order was to be delivered in Orange Beach, Al.

I even upgraded my order for the exquisite bouquet. I have called numerous, numerous times since the delivery. They ask for my number and once they pull up my order they either hang up on me or leave me on hold. If i call and ask for a supervisor they transfer my call.

Once transferred they either hang up, put me on hold or I get a recorded message telling me all customer reps are busy and to have a nice day. This place is awful. I have called my CC co and they have suspended the charge. My God Childs husband is an attorney, if i have to i will fight this to the end.

I will also be reporting them to FTD AS WELL.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of "the whole situation. " of flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor english speaking rep, frustrating, wrong product put on orders and failure to deliver product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments