Roswell, Georgia

Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby.It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something that awful was delivered.

The arrangement did even remotely come close to look like what i had ordered. These people should not be in business. Of course, un be-knowing to me i placed my order thru a tele-marketer in Michigan. My order was to be delivered in Orange Beach, Al.

I even upgraded my order for the exquisite bouquet. I have called numerous, numerous times since the delivery. They ask for my number and once they pull up my order they either hang up on me or leave me on hold. If i call and ask for a supervisor they transfer my call.

Once transferred they either hang up, put me on hold or I get a recorded message telling me all customer reps are busy and to have a nice day. This place is awful. I have called my CC co and they have suspended the charge. My God Childs husband is an attorney, if i have to i will fight this to the end.

I will also be reporting them to FTD AS WELL.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Poor english speaking rep, Frustrating, Wrong product put on orders, Did not get what i ordered, On hold for forever.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss the whole situation. / $68
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.