Wesley Berry Flowers - WHERE ARE MY FLOWERS...REFUND NOW!!!!!
I ordered flowers online through these people on the 11/15/2013 to be delivered the same day.The flowers was never delivered and when i call customer service to check on the flowers, they say its going to get delivered the first thing in the morning (11/16/2013).
I said OK because the memorial service is on that day anyway. Ummmm its been a whole week my family haven't received any flowers. Where are my flowers? I called to get my refund (1) they had me on hold for nearly 20 minutes and (2) when she finally answer the phone we got disconnected.
I call back again and the lady who helped me barely understand or speak English..what the heck!?. This is why I hate being deployed because people like this will take advantage of you and the only way you can keep in touch with them is through phone.
I already feel bad for missing my best friend 1 year mark of his passing and this is happening.JESUS!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Refund
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered the Purple Pop bouquet ($70). The picture shows an abundant, lush rounded bouquet in a tall purple vase. What I received looks like someone stopped at the..."
- "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..."
- "Got charged over $100 for 3 roses! Hubby tried doing something nice and this is what I got. Makes men who really aren't into Valentine's day say "forget it!"..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Salad tasted great, but very disappointed the way I received it.Picture shows age on the unsliced avacado (picture shows fresh sliced in store). Presented very sloppy. It's a great..."
- "Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle from Memphis Airport..."
- "Bought a market salad at the new addison, texas location at Prestonwood. Halfway through my salad and found a red bug in it!!!! Will go and have a nice..."