Fort Worth, Texas
100% full

I ordered flowers online through these people on the 11/15/2013 to be delivered the same day.The flowers was never delivered and when i call customer service to check on the flowers, they say its going to get delivered the first thing in the morning (11/16/2013).

I said OK because the memorial service is on that day anyway. Ummmm its been a whole week my family haven't received any flowers. Where are my flowers? I called to get my refund (1) they had me on hold for nearly 20 minutes and (2) when she finally answer the phone we got disconnected.

I call back again and the lady who helped me barely understand or speak English..what the heck!?. This is why I hate being deployed because people like this will take advantage of you and the only way you can keep in touch with them is through phone.

I already feel bad for missing my best friend 1 year mark of his passing and this is happening.JESUS!

Review about: Money Refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $35
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more