Fort Worth, Texas
100% full

I ordered flowers online through these people on the 11/15/2013 to be delivered the same day.The flowers was never delivered and when i call customer service to check on the flowers, they say its going to get delivered the first thing in the morning (11/16/2013).

I said OK because the memorial service is on that day anyway. Ummmm its been a whole week my family haven't received any flowers. Where are my flowers? I called to get my refund (1) they had me on hold for nearly 20 minutes and (2) when she finally answer the phone we got disconnected.

I call back again and the lady who helped me barely understand or speak English..what the heck!?. This is why I hate being deployed because people like this will take advantage of you and the only way you can keep in touch with them is through phone.

I already feel bad for missing my best friend 1 year mark of his passing and this is happening.JESUS!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Best Wishes Flowers from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more