Wesley Berry Flowers - WHERE ARE MY FLOWERS...REFUND NOW!!!!!

1595 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered flowers online through these people on the 11/15/2013 to be delivered the same day.The flowers was never delivered and when i call customer service to check on the flowers, they say its going to get delivered the first thing in the morning (11/16/2013).

I said OK because the memorial service is on that day anyway. Ummmm its been a whole week my family haven't received any flowers. Where are my flowers? I called to get my refund (1) they had me on hold for nearly 20 minutes and (2) when she finally answer the phone we got disconnected.

I call back again and the lady who helped me barely understand or speak English..what the heck!?. This is why I hate being deployed because people like this will take advantage of you and the only way you can keep in touch with them is through phone.

I already feel bad for missing my best friend 1 year mark of his passing and this is happening.JESUS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1595 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×