I also got scammed by this company.They never delivered my flowers, came up with excuses and said they would ship via fed ex.

I said forget it, and get a nasty email saying its too late to refund my $16.95 for delivery. A few minutes later I get an email showing they cancelled the fed ex delivery. I still got billed for a delivery that never happened! I get what looks like a personal email from the owner apologizing and offering a $30 credit.

What a joke! My credit card company issued me a refund on my next statement, but I get a call from them today say Wesley says I still owe them! I am pissed! So, I looked on line and found this site and saw some folks saying to complain to the BBB.

I filed a complaint but was appalled that this company has over 500 complaints and still has an A+ rating??? Is someone who works there sleeping with a member of the BBB???

What the *** is going on here?

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Hi again,

Thought everyone might be interested in my response from the BBB. Here it is:

BBB of Detroit & Eastern Michigan

26777 Central Park Blvd, Ste. 100

Southfield, MI 48076-4163

Phone: (248)223-9400 | Fax: (248)356-5156

www.easternmichiganbbb.org

03/16/2012

Dear Tammy Jones :

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted to the Better Business Bureau on 3/7/2012 10:22:50 PM against Wesley Berry Florist Inc. Your complaint was assigned ID 8947005.

Your complaint has been sent to the business for their response. Most complaints receive a response within thirty (30) days.

Regards,

Better Business Bureau

248-799-0311

Fax: 248-356-5156

Wesley Berry is a Michigan florist who pops up whenever you google a florist anywhere in the United States and then by some miracle substitution policy Wesley Berry is able to fed ex whatever flowers they want regardless of the picture you saw or the flowers you request when ordering. Money can buy a lot especially the BBB ...I'm sure when Wesley visits the BBB they have free flowers for all..........PLEASE post reviews on other sites like Yelp.com under Detroit florists and contact FTD or TELEFLORA if the item you ordered had their name in description...follow thru and we can eventually stop this company and I use that term loosely ....A

Nichi
Nabeul, Nabeul, Tunisia #445098

Yes I saw that to, and still filed, RIDICULES!!!!!!!!!! I do hope it gets fixed!