I thought I was dealing with a local florist and got totally scammed.Don't fall for their discounted prices because at the end you will pay more than double.

This is also an American company and exchange will be added to any Canadian orders, which you won't know until you receive your visa bill. I wish I had read the reviews!!!!

I tried calling customer service which puts you on to someone else who can deal with your complaints, but no one ever answers the phone or if you leave a number to call back, no one will.They know they are scammers.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $147. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more