I thought I was dealing with a local florist and got totally scammed.Don't fall for their discounted prices because at the end you will pay more than double.

This is also an American company and exchange will be added to any Canadian orders, which you won't know until you receive your visa bill. I wish I had read the reviews!!!!

I tried calling customer service which puts you on to someone else who can deal with your complaints, but no one ever answers the phone or if you leave a number to call back, no one will.They know they are scammers.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $147. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments