Wesley Berry Flowers - Will never use this flower company again
I called a week before Valentine's to order flowers.Placed order over phone and got a email confirmation with my name mispelled, so I called back the next day to get it fixed and no one would help me and I keep calling back each day to try to get someone to help me.
Not one person spoke English and when I ask to get transferred to a supervisor I would either get hung up on or transferred to hold and no one would answer it so I had to leave numerous voicemails. I'd even get on the web sight to email anyone who could help me and no one contacted me by phone or email. Not only when they delivered the flowers on Valentine's Day it was five o clock at the end of the day but they completely sent the wrong flowers. They sent a crappy arrangement of flowers that were half the cost and I payed $70 when I ordered flowers.
See pictures attached you'll see the difference in the flowers they sent me I should have got the pretty pink flowers.This is the worst company I have even done business with and its been a week later I've beenstill trying to contact the company so I could get a refund to even tell them about my experience and still can't talk to anyone who spoke English or will not get connected through anyone who will help me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having. I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital. It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair. Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo). I was nervous about ordering from the site,..."