I called a week before Valentine's to order flowers.Placed order over phone and got a email confirmation with my name mispelled, so I called back the next day to get it fixed and no one would help me and I keep calling back each day to try to get someone to help me.

Not one person spoke English and when I ask to get transferred to a supervisor I would either get hung up on or transferred to hold and no one would answer it so I had to leave numerous voicemails. I'd even get on the web sight to email anyone who could help me and no one contacted me by phone or email. Not only when they delivered the flowers on Valentine's Day it was five o clock at the end of the day but they completely sent the wrong flowers. They sent a crappy arrangement of flowers that were half the cost and I payed $70 when I ordered flowers.

See pictures attached you'll see the difference in the flowers they sent me I should have got the pretty pink flowers.This is the worst company I have even done business with and its been a week later I've beenstill trying to contact the company so I could get a refund to even tell them about my experience and still can't talk to anyone who spoke English or will not get connected through anyone who will help me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was custmer. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments