Wesley Berry Flowers - Will never use this flower company again
I called a week before Valentine's to order flowers.Placed order over phone and got a email confirmation with my name mispelled, so I called back the next day to get it fixed and no one would help me and I keep calling back each day to try to get someone to help me.
Not one person spoke English and when I ask to get transferred to a supervisor I would either get hung up on or transferred to hold and no one would answer it so I had to leave numerous voicemails. I'd even get on the web sight to email anyone who could help me and no one contacted me by phone or email. Not only when they delivered the flowers on Valentine's Day it was five o clock at the end of the day but they completely sent the wrong flowers. They sent a crappy arrangement of flowers that were half the cost and I payed $70 when I ordered flowers.
See pictures attached you'll see the difference in the flowers they sent me I should have got the pretty pink flowers.This is the worst company I have even done business with and its been a week later I've beenstill trying to contact the company so I could get a refund to even tell them about my experience and still can't talk to anyone who spoke English or will not get connected through anyone who will help me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I selected an item from a rack marked 40% or more off original price. The original price on the item was $39.99. The sale price was marked $29.97...."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."