Dont buy from this company.They have the order sent by a local company who apparantly has no idea what you ordered.

I ordered a premier tulip arrangement but the recipient received a standard arrangement that was wilted. They actually hydrated the next day only to be a blooming tulip that was still wilted and in a 7 inch vase. The premier arrangement should have been at least 30 tulips according to their picture, yet the item received was 12-15 wilted tulips. I contacted Wesley Berry who offered a credit to my account with them for $120.00 yet what I received was three $40.00 credits which means I waould have to order three arrangments from them in order to use the credits.

How misleading is it when the rep tells you will will get a $120.00 credit -which I expected to use for a replacement arrangement only to find out I would have to place 3 orders to utilize the three $40 credits.

This is going to happen and I'm going to dispute this with my credit card company.I will never order from this company again.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more