Dont buy from this company.They have the order sent by a local company who apparantly has no idea what you ordered.

I ordered a premier tulip arrangement but the recipient received a standard arrangement that was wilted. They actually hydrated the next day only to be a blooming tulip that was still wilted and in a 7 inch vase. The premier arrangement should have been at least 30 tulips according to their picture, yet the item received was 12-15 wilted tulips. I contacted Wesley Berry who offered a credit to my account with them for $120.00 yet what I received was three $40.00 credits which means I waould have to order three arrangments from them in order to use the credits.

How misleading is it when the rep tells you will will get a $120.00 credit -which I expected to use for a replacement arrangement only to find out I would have to place 3 orders to utilize the three $40 credits.

This is going to happen and I'm going to dispute this with my credit card company.I will never order from this company again.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments