wife placed an order through the web.their website wasn't functioning.

she calls their 800 number. obviously, non functioning website is designed to get you to call. wants to order flowers and balloons for friends. quoted a price; with 4 hour shipping(ha!)the price doubles.

she says its too much. they cut the price quoted with shipping by 40 percent. she agrees and they promise to deliver within 4 hours. she says to me after, "how can they do this?" Well, guess what, "THEY CANT." Its a sham.

& hours later we get an apology saying that delivery will be delayed.

Can't get through to so called customer service, etc etc.we plan to put a hold on my charge card and complain through VISA

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers was failure to deliver product, awful customer service and bait and switch on order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments