I ordered flowers for a close friends father to be delivered to the funeral home prior to the funeral.The flowers never made it.

I got a email the day of posted four hours after the funeral let me know that there was information missing. What information? I completed the online info sheet with all information requested. I call the company a day later talked with a rep and was told they could deliver the flowers to the home.

If you could not make it happen prior to the funeral how can I believe you can do it after the funeral. I requested a refund and I had to tell her four times to just redeposit my money back into my account she was insisted to deliver the flowers.

I then requested a manager because was not getting it and was placed on hold for ten minutes before she yes she came back on the line to let me know she filled out the forms to refund my money, like it had to go through a committee before it could be refunded.Do not I repeat, do not do business with this company!!!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #707625

You got money back.Lucky you.

They are still trying to tell me that the flowers that I ordered were delivered.Scam artist to the max!