I ordered $141.83 worth of flowers, balloons, stuffed animal, boxed chocolates.I paid for same day service.

It was a birthday present for my daughter. She never received it. On 11.9.15 she received a tiny bouquet of flowers, that's it. Nothing else.

I have tried 13 times to get help with customer service only to be hung up on, put on hold and then it flips to voice mail. Customer service is extremely rude and cuts you off while your talking. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!NOW. Is there really a Wesley Berry CEO?

Your customer service dept seems to run their own sinking ship! No regard for anyone. they don't care. If it was their family getting ripped off and they spent their hard earned money they would want better treatment and the problem fixed I am sure.

I wonder how they would like to be treated this way? How would Wesley Berry like to be treated this way?

HUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!WAY TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WESLEY!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disceptive practices and failure to deliver product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $142. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wish I had read this before ordering.

I hope your dispute has been resolved this is certainly no way to conduct a business especially if your supposedly "family owned".