WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and A BUNCH OF LIARS!! I WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

I used Wesley Berry as the floral company to send my Aunt who has stage three cancer a beautiful Bamboo Plant the same day. However, on top of not delivering the plant on time, they delivered a plant that was quite the opposite of what I had originally ordered. My ADULT Aunt who was recovering from major surgery received a plant (probably worth $10 at your local grocery store) planted in a cowboy hat. In my mind and probably most normal people, that is the complete opposite of a contemporary Bamboo plant.

After not receiving any communication that my delivery was late (aside from my family members that asked why my aunt had not received her delivery yet), I called the company and asked them how to go about a refund. After following ALL of their requests:

- send an email with a picture of what was received vs. what I had ordered (never received an email back)

- send my 82 year old grandfather to take time out of taking care of my aunt who is recovering to RETURN the plant

- lastly i have spent the last TEN DAYS trying to get my money back after they have been less than helpful in the customer service department. I have been put on hold for 10 minutes, hung up on and have NEVER received an email or phone call apologizing or acknowledging that I even placed the order with this company.

(among the so called customer service department - i spoke to Quinn and Clyde (supervisor i received after my 7th phone call) among several others who were rude and less than helpful. I had to repeat myself SEVERAL times that I followed their "strict" instructions to return the plant in order to receive my refund, however the location that they sent my grandfather to denies doing business with Wesley Floral or creating this embarrassing arrangement.

I am still waiting to receive my money back for this order. But want to make sure everyone knows this company should NEVER be used by anyone. They are a bunch of incompetent fools that don't know the first thing about customer service.

I have worked in retail since I was 15 years old and have NEVER had to deal with a group of people like I have dealt with at Wesley Floral Company these past 10 days.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments