Ordered flowers for my long distance girlfriend for our anniversary.Ordered it plenty of time ahead and got an email stating " I didn't give sufficient information".

It's online I can't order without sufficient info. Tried calling and emailing for three days, no response unless I called to make an order, because they just want your money. The rep said they'd call back immediately to solve the problem, never happened. Couldn't find where to cancel so the credit company took care of it, and luckily I got my money back.

If you want reliable service, use proflowers, more selection and they actually care about your order and their reputation.I won't ever use this company again.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more