I placed an order online with this company.I called and canceled them immediately , that is after 21 minutes on hold and finally having that call answered by a call center.

The call center attendant would only read her lines from a script and had me leave a phone number to receive a return call. That was at 11:30 AM on 09-12-14 . I was by that phone line until 6 Pm and no return call. After I ended my first call I found a Michigan local phone number and called if.

Amber answered the phone and promised that she would cancel the charges and the flower order was canceled .

I had originally requested the flower delivery by 3 Pm Friday 09-12-14 and this was an extra charge.My wife's work called up this morning and told her some flowers had been delivered this morning 09-13-2014.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #870390

Hi sir, what is that local number that you called please?

I did the exact same thing for my girlfriend here in the Seattle area.After finding out that I never received a confirmation e-mail from them, I called all day long.

Nobody answered. I finally got someone on the phone later that evening after being on hold for 30 mins. My girlfriend had never received the flowers.

I was embarrassed.I have been trying to cancel and get a refund since then.