I will never use this service ever again!On July 3, I placed order for my mother's birthday for delivery no later than July 6th.

This is July 8th and still no delivery. I've called Customer Service 3 times. Each time I called, I was transferred to their "Customer Advocate" - I could not understand them - probably in China. And, each time had to explain everything - again.

I was on hold for over 15 minutes each time and then was "dropped." We are now challenging the credit card charge - maybe that will get their attention.

In the meantime, I keep getting emails that my order is "enroute." I have filed my complaint but, of course, no response.My advice: use 1-800-FLOWERS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry birthday flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $52. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry birthday flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments