Honestly THE WORST BUSINESS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!They said same day service.

That afternoon I received an email telling me how sorry they were (boiler plate letter) and they could deliver following day. The next day I received the same email saying they would deliver the following day! So, then tried calling to cancel my order since the celebration of life was over. I am not exaggerating when I say I called over 20 times only to get told I would have to be transferred to customer service..

Each time I sat listen to music, then disconnected. I spoke to numerous representatives, Donna told me I had to talk to their "advocates" to cancel, when asked who they were she hung up on me.

Barb put me on hold as I was explaining no one answers and the worst of the bunch was Patrick, I said please don't put me on hold and he said "your wish is my command" and put me on hold!PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

This reviewer shared experience about "worst customer service ever" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $99. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments