1.2

I ordered flowers for my wife to arrive on the 29th.They did not, so I contacted them after checking status online and found them to be 'at a design center', whatever that means.

They indicated that the flowers may be delayed a day and would arrive on the 30th. By late afternoon it became apparent that they weren't being delivered, and again contacted flower express/Wesley Berry Flowers. They tell me their system shows them yet to be delivered that day - they weren't. Called again morning the 31st, and this time to cancel.

They transferred me to someone to check on the order again, and they began to tell me the problem is I live in a rural area - I don't. This person then went so far to say she guaranteed the flowers to be delivered that day, and took my number to contact me back to verify the info. She never called, flowers never arrived, and now I'm trying to cancel and can not get in touch with anyone that will facilitate this. Instead I have to keep leaving voice mail messages with all my info again and again.

By this time I have been given 3 different codes for $50 rebates on future orders - trust me, I won't be using them. This has been the absolute worst experience I've ever had working with these people.

It is a scam, they are liars, and the whole thing should be shut down!DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments