Draper, Utah

Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home.I paid extra for the "best" upgrade.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - BAIT AND SWITH ADVERTISING-NEVER USE THEM

My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only for the flowers, actually making the arrangment is another $20.00 and delivery another $20.00. The day of the funeral they left me a voicemail saying that they couldn't deliver them as promised and asking for a home address. I tried to call them four times to make another arrangement but was left on hold every time.

Once an automatic message asked for a name and number to return my call. I left my info and never received a return call. I finally got thru that evening but was told the customer service department was closed and I would have to call back the next day. The funeral was over by this time, so when I finally got thru, I had the flowers sent to the family home.

The customer service rep said they were very sorry and told me they would give my arrangement an upgrade, even though I had already upgraded. The flowers finally arrived two days after the funeral and the arrangement was pathetic. It was smaller that the picture, even though I had paid extra for a larger arrangment and they had promised an even bigger one for my troubles.

The original picture had beautiful white lilies, what arrived had pathetic cheap lilies and wasn't even symmetrical.Complete waste of money and huge embarrasement that the bereaved think I actually chose that pathetic arrangement.

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.