Wesley Berry Flowers - Worst experience with a florist I've ever had!
Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home.I paid extra for the "best" upgrade.
My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only for the flowers, actually making the arrangment is another $20.00 and delivery another $20.00. The day of the funeral they left me a voicemail saying that they couldn't deliver them as promised and asking for a home address. I tried to call them four times to make another arrangement but was left on hold every time.
Once an automatic message asked for a name and number to return my call. I left my info and never received a return call. I finally got thru that evening but was told the customer service department was closed and I would have to call back the next day. The funeral was over by this time, so when I finally got thru, I had the flowers sent to the family home.
The customer service rep said they were very sorry and told me they would give my arrangement an upgrade, even though I had already upgraded. The flowers finally arrived two days after the funeral and the arrangement was pathetic. It was smaller that the picture, even though I had paid extra for a larger arrangment and they had promised an even bigger one for my troubles.
The original picture had beautiful white lilies, what arrived had pathetic cheap lilies and wasn't even symmetrical.Complete waste of money and huge embarrasement that the bereaved think I actually chose that pathetic arrangement.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "April 9. 2016 Whole Foods Market, Inc 550 Bowie Street Austin Texas 78703-4644 Dear Whole Foods, On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland. I..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."