Wesley Berry Flowers - Worst experience with a florist I've ever had!

1188 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home.I paid extra for the "best" upgrade.

My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only for the flowers, actually making the arrangment is another $20.00 and delivery another $20.00. The day of the funeral they left me a voicemail saying that they couldn't deliver them as promised and asking for a home address. I tried to call them four times to make another arrangement but was left on hold every time.

Once an automatic message asked for a name and number to return my call. I left my info and never received a return call. I finally got thru that evening but was told the customer service department was closed and I would have to call back the next day. The funeral was over by this time, so when I finally got thru, I had the flowers sent to the family home.

The customer service rep said they were very sorry and told me they would give my arrangement an upgrade, even though I had already upgraded. The flowers finally arrived two days after the funeral and the arrangement was pathetic. It was smaller that the picture, even though I had paid extra for a larger arrangment and they had promised an even bigger one for my troubles.

The original picture had beautiful white lilies, what arrived had pathetic cheap lilies and wasn't even symmetrical.Complete waste of money and huge embarrasement that the bereaved think I actually chose that pathetic arrangement.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1188 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×