1.4
Style and Design

I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy.The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and I was charged over $70!

The bouquet that was delivered is advertised on their website for $27!! When I called to complain and ask for a credit I was told they would only issue a $20 partial refund. Apparently the $27 bouquet turns into a $70+ purchase after adding $11.49 handling fee, $35 service fee and tax...what a rip off.

The customer service is horrible, I was on hold over 40 minutes before I finally got someone to try and help.I have attached a picture of the arrangement that was received and it is easy to see it is NOT 18 pink roses!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong flowers and bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers roses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments