Davenport, Florida
1.4
Style and Design

I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy.The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and I was charged over $70!

The bouquet that was delivered is advertised on their website for $27!! When I called to complain and ask for a credit I was told they would only issue a $20 partial refund. Apparently the $27 bouquet turns into a $70+ purchase after adding $11.49 handling fee, $35 service fee and tax...what a rip off.

The customer service is horrible, I was on hold over 40 minutes before I finally got someone to try and help.I have attached a picture of the arrangement that was received and it is easy to see it is NOT 18 pink roses!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Wrong flowers and bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more