I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy.The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and I was charged over $70!
The bouquet that was delivered is advertised on their website for $27!! When I called to complain and ask for a credit I was told they would only issue a $20 partial refund. Apparently the $27 bouquet turns into a $70+ purchase after adding $11.49 handling fee, $35 service fee and tax...what a rip off.
The customer service is horrible, I was on hold over 40 minutes before I finally got someone to try and help.I have attached a picture of the arrangement that was received and it is easy to see it is NOT 18 pink roses!!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong flowers and bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "On July 3, 2015 I paid this company 2400.00 to stay at a property at Avianni homes house # 134 viola dr Davenport Fl. I call them several times to..."
- "I bought a 2005 aveo Chevrolet at 920 e 192 in Kissimmee fl They said the payments was going to be 180 a month But when the payments came in..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."