Versailles, Kentucky

2/5/15 am-2/6/15 pm attempted to order a plant for my sister.

The Wesley Berry Florist website in Orlando refused payment on my order 2X, I paid with PayPal, one of the choices.

I called WBF b/c the order indicated the plant was being sent to me, payment didn't reach my PayPal account, so far, $85.

In the meantime, my Visa orders (2) are accepted per email, and deduct from bank account, $170. I call WBF, I transferred to refund dept that doesn't exist

3pm,I cancel the 2 Visa charges, change the address on the PayPal order for a $40 plant with a $4 card fee, $4 next day delivery charge, $20 service charge, $20 taxes. *** if an hour later, the PayPal order is canceled per email! I need a 4th try get the plant I pick out.

I call WBF and completed exactly what I did 5 hours earlier, finally asking my, "What do you want the card to read?" I said, "***. I don't remember." 24 hours later, WBF said the order was cancelled but a plant with an added butterfly, pink daisies and gold bow. I hope for refunded money, about $200, in 7 days. I WANT TO PUKE!!! Screw WBF Orlando!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers plant from Wesley Berry Flowers was awful customer service, extreme overpricing and bait and switch on order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

U got paid. Out of blue $90 was gone out of my checking account 5 weeks later. Up yours