1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my brother's funeral.Ordered the premium arrangement for over $100.

Got a small bouquet of flowers, some were dry and dead, and they put a balloon in the arrangement. I called the day after the funeral to discuss and have since I've called customer service 4 times. Was disconnected twice. No one has called from customer service and it's been 6 weeks since I placed my first phone call.

I was embarrassed to see what was delivered and was angry that I paid a premium for a small bouquet of partially dead flowers.I could have gotten a nicer vase of flowers at the local grocery store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wesley berry flowers funeral flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $64. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers funeral flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers is a fraudulent organization which capitalizes on people who wish to have flowers delivered out of town.The flowers delivered were not those represented in the pictures and description of the order.

The flowers were substantially less expensive. We contacted the florist which delivered the order. This local florist was directed by Wesley Berry Flowers to deliver a $30 order, primarily of mums, rather than a $67 order of more expensive flowers, including roses. Wesley Berry retained the difference.

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS.This is a scam organization.