SWITCHED ORDER AND BAIT.I DID NOT GET WHAT WAS PROMISED.

THEY SENT DEAD FLOWERS, SENT ONLY 8 ROSES INSTEAD OF 18 ROSES. SENT SMALLEST STUFFED ANIMAL INSTEAD OF LIVE SIZE 72 INCHES STUFFED TEDDY BEAR. THE RIBBON WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A MESSAGE BUT NOTHING WAS WRITTEN ON THE RIBBON. THE CEO IS NOT WESLEY BERRY SOME OTHER GUY THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN.

CONSTANTLY HANGING UP PHONE ON ME WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAIN. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND TOLD THEM TO TAKE BACK THE DELIVERY.

DONT NEED NO REBATE COUPON.I WANT NO DEALING THIS FRAUD COMPANY

siddiqui.arshadh wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $103 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst that you can imagine and worst. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers rose bouquet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more