SWITCHED ORDER AND BAIT.I DID NOT GET WHAT WAS PROMISED.

THEY SENT DEAD FLOWERS, SENT ONLY 8 ROSES INSTEAD OF 18 ROSES. SENT SMALLEST STUFFED ANIMAL INSTEAD OF LIVE SIZE 72 INCHES STUFFED TEDDY BEAR. THE RIBBON WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A MESSAGE BUT NOTHING WAS WRITTEN ON THE RIBBON. THE CEO IS NOT WESLEY BERRY SOME OTHER GUY THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN.

CONSTANTLY HANGING UP PHONE ON ME WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAIN. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND TOLD THEM TO TAKE BACK THE DELIVERY.

DONT NEED NO REBATE COUPON.I WANT NO DEALING THIS FRAUD COMPANY

siddiqui.arshadh wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $103 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst that you can imagine and worst. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers rose bouquet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments