SWITCHED ORDER AND BAIT. I DID NOT GET WHAT WAS PROMISED.

THEY SENT DEAD FLOWERS, SENT ONLY 8 ROSES INSTEAD OF 18 ROSES. SENT SMALLEST STUFFED ANIMAL INSTEAD OF LIVE SIZE 72 INCHES STUFFED TEDDY BEAR. THE RIBBON WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A MESSAGE BUT NOTHING WAS WRITTEN ON THE RIBBON. THE CEO IS NOT WESLEY BERRY SOME OTHER GUY THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN.

CONSTANTLY HANGING UP PHONE ON ME WHEN CALLED TO COMPLAIN. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND TOLD THEM TO TAKE BACK THE DELIVERY.

DONT NEED NO REBATE COUPON. I WANT NO DEALING THIS FRAUD COMPANY

siddiqui.arshadh wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $103 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst that you can imagine and worst. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers rose bouquet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments