PLEASE NEVER use this no good for nothing scam artist.I am so upset.

My friend in Florida is very sick and I ordered flowers and chocolates to be delivered on Friday and paid extra to get that done. No flowers were delivered. It is now Tuesday and still NO flowers. The customer service number that I called is answered by a foreign speaking person who refers me to someone else.

In the meantime, the call is dropped (they are hanging up on me). I am FURIOUS but I do finally reach a woman named Sonya who seems very sincere and has assured me that flowers will be delivered on Wednesday. I will believe it when I see it. I am expecting that I just threw away $106.00.

This company should be SHUT DOWN. I will NEVER purchase flowers through the internet again.

In fact, I will not be purchasing ANYTHING via internet ever again.I am so disgusted!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no delievery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of flower arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $106. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments