Terrebonne, Quebec
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Order placed an order of 100 usd to be delivered on same day which apparently was not going to be a problem, 4 days later flower finally however for a 100$ they send 6 roses!I contacted them with my complain and said it was the local florist fault and they would fix it , make up for it, 10 days later still no flowers and customer advocate never answers and call is lost!

Not only is the flowers not delivered on same day as they said after charring for extra on someday Saturday they did not refund me the extra charges despite NEVER again will I use this despicable, next to nothing poor services again!

DO NOT ORDER from them EVER!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $135. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments