Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 29, 2015

OMG the ABSOLUTE WORST service and EXPERIENCE I have EVER received in my life.Flowers were supposed to be delivered Friday, paid all the extra fees, no such luck.

Flowers FINALLY got delivered, NOT EVEN CLOSE to what I had ordered, the two balloons that I also PAID EXTRA for, didn't accompany the flowers, so now, here again I sit on hold, begging for my money back for a horrible experience.NEVER again will I use these people or recommend them to anyone.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2015

OMG the ABSOLUTE WORST service & EXPERIENCE I have EVER received in my life.Flowers were supposed to be delivered Friday, paid all the extra fees, no such luck.

Called SEVERAL times, placed on hold longer than I can even keep track of. Left messages was never called back, was told by a "customer service rep" they would call me back in an hour, never did. Flowers FINALLY got delivered, NOT EVEN CLOSE to what I had ordered, the two balloons that I also PAID EXTRA for, didn't accompany the flowers.

NEVER again will I use these people or recommend them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lkim005 stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments