1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So I ordered flowers on Thursday for my girlfriend Sherisa's birthday to arrive on Monday. They are from "Flower Delivery Express / Wesley Berry Flowers" it is A SCAM.... I got a email Monday at 5:15 saying that they have completed my order and want to inform me that it may have already been delivered or is en route to be delivered today.So on Monday her Birthday they never showed. I WAS PISSED!! Today on Tuesday I get another email from them saying: Please accept our sincerest apologies for the late delivery to Sherisa. Due to circumstances beyond our control, deliveries to your area have been interrupted. Your order may need to be rescheduled. Well this is unacceptable!!!! So I called them and I asked for a refund, She told me that they can't do that. THE *** YOU CANT! LET ME TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR! So she did and after 13 min's on the phone with her I am getting a refund but will be 3-7 business days before I see it. The reason I am posting this is DON'T EVER USE.......

"Flower Delivery Express® Flowers.com"

I also found some other unhappy people on FB if your interested. Please pass this on. I don't want to see other people to get ripped off like I did.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service, extreme overpricing, bait and switch on order and delivered cancelled order. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #940485

Sherisa b ready 2 dump yo ***, she no u lie n dont buy her no nice present just some shittee flowerz.