I ordered a bonsai tree for Father's Day. I asked for a photograph of the tree that was delivered.

A bonsai tree was not delivered to my father. Instead, a mixture of small potted plants was delivered. And, I never received a photograph. I was a little disappointed, but my dad was pleased with his gift.

So I guess it worked out. I'm not sure if I would use this service again. I'm not really pissed, just a little disappointed. I don't really have any thing to add to this review.

I'm just adding enough words to equal 100+ words so you can except this review. Have I achieved enough words to equal 100 words?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers bonsai tree. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bonsai tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Comments