Style and Design

I ordered flowers for our 26th wedding anniversary to be delivered on a particular day.I selected a specific arrangement and the highest price option.

They farmed it out to Beverly Hills Florist ("French Florist"), who didn't deliver it on our anniversary. After many calls, the florist delivered the WRONG arrangement a day late. (A bunch of spray-dyed daisies--not purple roses with other unusual flowers, which is what I ordered.) Since then I have spent four days trying to reach someone in customer service at Wesley Berry Flowers. After 7 calls (and being dropped after waiting for 3-10 minutes on each call), I reached a human being.

However, I still have no credit and no assurance that I will receive it. Now they want to pick up the wrong delivery, and then they will consider giving me a refund. I am not holding my breath.

French Florist and Wesley Berry Flowers have been passing the buck on this.Buyers beware!!!

This person wrote the review because of "poor service, wrong item, problem with delivery" of flower arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $58 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments