I went with this company unknowingly, as I thought I was ordering from 1-800 flowers.this Wesley Berry Florist is not ideal.

I am baffled that my money was paid and I am unable to speak to a live person. I have left a message and transcribed message all to receive no response back. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and the second time I have had issues with the order. This last time the totally wrong arrangement was delivered.

I do not wish to have another credit issued. I would like for the correct $71.13 arrangement that I paid for to be delivered and be on time.

I would also like to be contacted by a human being, however from previous reviews I guess I can forget about that.This was a bad experience and the BBB will be contacted.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Novi, Michigan, United States #838853

Everything said here is precisely what happened to me!I finally got my money back...maybe because I contacted Amex, the BBB, this website, Yelp, the Society of American Florists and every person and email at this scandalous company.

The Better Business Bureau involved is the BBB of Eastern Michigan.

They show 3852 complaints in the past 3 years...180 in the month of June 2014 alone!! And what rating does Wesley Berry Flowers have with them? An A+ .... !!!

An A+ !!

But Mr.Berry sends his puppet there with flowers to kiss A$$....a

Local newscaster even did a bad story and guess who gets free flowers now....it is a shame hopefully sooner or later this Michigan flower shop gets what it deserves....just don't stop push to get your money