Style and Design

I ordered an arrangement for a family member but what I ordered was not what they received.I have left messages for a manager to call me back but not luck.

Terrible services. Wesley Berry Flowers had no problem taking my order, but now that I have an issue they don't want to be bother returning my call. Definitely will not recommend this place! I had ordered the Luxury Daisy Bouquet it was supposed to have daisies and yellow roses at least this is what was showing on line, and my family member received an all Daisy Bouquet.

I am very disappointed with Wesley Berry services.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers luxury daisy bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments