I placed an order for a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and alstroemeria in a pink vase with a pink ribbon to be delivered before 3pm to the work address of our son's girlfriend for her birthday.The man whom I ordered them from had the photo in front of him and he guaranteed me that there would be six pink roses & alstroemeria in a pink vase with a pink ribbon to be delivered before 3pm.

They were delivered late, so she never received them on her birthday and the bouquet was not even close to what I had ordered. The bouquet that was delivered was an ugly bunch of purple daisies with a few yellow daisies scattered in between...just thrown in a vase. I had to call the company twice, as the first girl was so unfriendly and of no help...so, I called back to speak to someone else. When I went to check out, after over 30 minutes on the phone with the florist, the florist wanted to charge me an extra $25 even though the bouquet was advertised at $39.99 and free delivery.

When I complained, the florist brought the fee to $53. To the company's credit, they are going to replace the bouquet with a dozen pink roses to be delivered when our son's girlfriend returns to work on Tuesday.

From now on, I will only order flowers directly from the floral company, not from a 1-800 number!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments